Explore VULA – UCT eLearning System. VULA is an online learning management system used by the University of Cape Town for carrying out instructional activities online.
Vula is UCT’s online collaboration and learning environment, used to support UCT courses as well as other UCT-related groups and communities at the University of Cape Town.
Features of UCT VULA
Students using the University of Cape Town eLearning platform (VULA) will be able to complete the following activities on the platform.
- Online Examination and quizzes
- Submit assignments
- Group chats
- Join Forum and discussions
Read Also: University of Cape Town Courses and Admission Requirements
How to Login to VULA eLearning System
- Access the VULA online system using this url http://vula.uct.ac.za
- On the next page enter your student ID and Network Password. Note: Your student number and network password should be in your UCT admission letter.
How to find and Access your course sites in VULA
- Access your VULA account here http://vula.uct.ac.za
- Enter your student ID and password to login
- In your dashboard, you will find your sites either in the series of tabs at the top of the screen if you are using a computer or in the drop-down box when clicking on the menu icon when using a mobile phone.
- Browse to your course site and click on Resources on the left-menu bar.
- To download a file, right-click on the file you want downloaded and save to a suitable location on your PC
- Though more complex, you can also sync resources for a particular Vula site to your PC using Transfer Files in Resources.
How to Reset VULA Password
- Access the Vula Password reset page by clicking the link
- Enter your student email address in the input field
- Click on the request password change button
- Login to your student email and click on the account reset link to complete the process.
Read Also: Things You Should Check when Buying a Laptop
Click the link to join our telegram channel for timely updates