University of Ghana – UG Mature Students Distance Program 2023/2024. Registration for the University of Ghana mature students access course for the 2023/2024 academic year began on April 15 2023 to June 11, 2023.
Successful applicants will be admitted into the following Level 100 (Bachelor of Arts) or Diploma Distance Education Programmes based on their performance in the entrance examinations.
UG Distance Education Bachelor of Arts Subjects Combinations
- Political Science, Sociology and Information Studies
- Psychology, Sociology and Information Studies
- Adult Education and Human Resource Studies,
- Psychology, Information Studies
- Accounting. Psychology. Adult Education and Human Resource Studies (for applicants who do very well in Mathematics in the entrance examination)
- Public Administration, Sociology. Information Studies
- Human Resource Management, Psychology, Information Studies
UG Bachelor of Education Distance Courses
- Bachelor of Education – Junior High School Specialism
- Bachelor of Education – Upper Grade Specialism
- Bachelor of Education – Early Grade Specialism
UG Distance Education Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Youth and Development
- Diploma in Adult Education
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Librarianship
- Diploma in Accounting
UG Mature Student Entry Requirements
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old at the time of application and show proof of age with the ECOWAS/National ID Card or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old.
- Applicants must register for, attend and complete the University of Ghana Access Course and pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- Applicants who pass the Entrance Examination must purchase an e-voucher from designated banks to access the UG online application form.
- Payment should be made into UG Learning Centre Account number 1441002010444 at any branch of ECOBANK Ghana Limited.
- Applicants should register online at the University of Chana Website or through https://apply.ug.edu.gh/admissions/mature
- Only applicants who pass the entrance examination will be eligible to purchase the e-voucher to access the University’s online application form.
- The Access Course begins on 15 April and ends on June 11 2023.
UG School of Continuing & Distance Education Contact
For further information. visit the University’s website: www.ug.edu.gh or contact us at any of the following
numbers or email addresses:
- College Academic Office: 0503899803. 0552996775, 264410136
- Email: [email protected]
- Department of Distance Education: 0303938855, 0302956122
Email: [email protected]
- Accra: 0303944582, 0303970282
- Tema: 0244818069
- Takoradi: 0203333233
- Kumasi: 0244743510
- Sunyani: 0352027153, 0352026734, 0244453440
- Wa: 0206982380
- Ho: 0201885987, 0249528434
- Koforidua: 0342290824, 0243654839, 0244771933
- Tamale: 0244045270
- Bolgatanga: 020 5191313
- Cape Coast: 033 2132100
Applicants should take note of the following:
The registration fee for the Access Course and Entrance Examination is GH¢500.00
Please note that the fee is non-refundable.