Nursing Training College Admissions 2023/2024 begins. The Ministry of Health has officially activated the admissions portal for the Nurses and Midwifery Training College applications for the 2023/2024 academic year. Below is a guide on where to buy the nursing training application forms as well as how to apply for nursing training admission using the online portal.
Mode Of Application For Nursing Training Forms 2023
The Mode Of Application for the Nursing And Midwifery Training College admission is strictly online. Applicants are required to log into the MOH Health Training Institution – HTI Portal and fill out the Nursing and Midwifery application form with their details and submit it.
How to apply for Nursing Training Admission 2023
- Purchase a voucher for GHS200.00 from GCB or ADB
- Visit the MOH Application via healthtraining.gov.gh
- Click on Apply located at the top of the next page
- Enter the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN found on the voucher
- Fill out the form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
- Regularly check your application status with your PIN and SERIAL NUMBER.
Where to Buy Nursing Training Application Forms
Candidates interested in applying for Nurses Training College can buy the nursing admission e-voucher from the following centres/banks
- Agricultural Development Bank(ADB)
- Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB) branch
What you should Know Before Applying for Nursing Training
- All purchased vouchers are valid for use up to the admission deadline, if not used.
- No postage envelopes are required, you will be communicated with via SMS or Email.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence.
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address for the online application
- The online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
- Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
- Wrong filling of the form will affect your admission
Cost of Nursing Training Application form 2023
Applicants can purchase the Nursing and Midwifery application voucher for GHS 200 from any ADB or GCB branch nationwide.
Deadline for Nursing Training Forms 2023
The closing date for the Nursing Training Application forms is scheduled to end on Saturday 30th May 2023
Is Nursing Form 2023 out?
Yes, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has opened the HTI admission portal for the 2023 Nurses Admission session.
- Private Nurses Training Colleges in Ghana and Programs Offered
- Public Nurses Training Colleges in Ghana and Programs Offered
- College of Education Programs and Cut-off Points in Ghana
- Pentecost University courses, entry requirements, fees and admission form
- UG Matured Students Distance Education Program Admissions