Nursing Training College Admissions 2023/2024 begins. The Ministry of Health has officially opened the admissions portal for the Nurses and Midwifery Training College applications for the 2023/2024 academic year. Below is a guide on where to buy the nursing training application forms as well as how to apply for nursing training admission using the online portal.
Mode Of Application For Nursing Training Forms
- The Mode Of Application For The Nursing And Midwifery Training College Application Forms is online. application
How to apply for Nursing Training Admission
- Purchase a voucher for GHS200.00 from GCB or ADB
- Visit the MOH Application via healthtraining.gov.gh
- Click on Apply located at the top of the next page
- Enter the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN found on the voucher
- Fill out the form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
- Regularly check your application status with your PIN and SERIAL NUMBER.
Read Also: Private Nurses Training Colleges in Ghana and Programs Offered
Where to Buy Nursing Training Application Forms
Candidates interested in applying for Nurses Training College can buy the nursing admission e-voucher from the following centres/banks
- Agricultural Development Bank(ADB)
- Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB) branch
What you should Know Before Applying for Nursing Training
- All purchased vouchers are valid for use up to the admission deadline, if not used.
- No postage envelopes are required, you will be communicated with via SMS or Email.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence.
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address for the online application
- The online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
- Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
- Wrong filling of the form will affect your admission
Read Also: Public Nurses Training Colleges in Ghana and Programs Offered
Cost of Nursing Training Application form
Applicants can purchase the Nursing and Midwifery application voucher for GHS 200 from any ADB or GCB branch nationwide.
Deadline for Nursing Training Forms
The closing date for the Nursing Training Application forms is scheduled to end on Saturday 30th May 2023
Is Nursing Form 2023 out?
Yes, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has opened the HTI admission portal for the 2023 Nurses Admission session.
- Private Nurses Training Colleges in Ghana and Programs Offered
- Public Nurses Training Colleges in Ghana and Programs Offered
- College of Education Programs and Cut-off Points in Ghana
- Pentecost University courses, entry requirements, fees and admission form
- UG Matured Students Distance Education Program Admissions
7 thoughts on “Nursing Training Admission Forms and Application Process”
Pls where will I summit the form after purchasing
Use the voucher purchased to access the online portal, fill out the form and submit online
Please is the 2022/2023 forms out??
Please, I’ve been trying to apply for more than a week now but the only notice I see is that my connection is not private.
You can try again, the issue has been resolved
Please they ask of the three best core subjects with providing space for that , so what will you do.
Please they ask of the three best core subjects without providing space for that so what will you do
providing space for that , so what will you do.