KUCCPS Student Portal. Kenyan Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is a student placement agency that selects applicants for admission to universities and colleges for Government sponsorship. Applicants can use the online portal to check KUCCPS Cut-Off Points, check KUCCPS requirements, and check KUCCPS Placement status online etc.
How to Access KUCCPS Student Portal
- Explore the KUCCPS Website via: www.kuccps.net OR www.kuccps.ac.ke
- Navigate to the Student’s Portal
- Click on the Login Button
- Enter your KCSE Index Number, Year of KCSE and Your Password (KCPE Index or Birth Certificate Number) as provided by your teacher in secondary school
- Click on the Login button
- Wait for the system to authenticate and redirect you.
Applicants are to use their Birth Certificate No. / KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password
How to Select KUCCPS Programmes of Choice
The applicant will be expected to make applications by submitting their preferred choices where a valid choice will constitute a programme code, programme name and the institution name.
- Applicants with an overall grade of C+ and above will be allowed to make a maximum of 6 choices for degree programmes. 1(A), 1(B) and 1(C) must be similar programmes and 4 for diploma programmes.
- Applicants with an overall grade of C- and above are allowed to make a maximum of 8 choices. 4 for diploma and 4 for craft certificate programmes.
- Applicants with an overall grade of D and above will be allowed to make a maximum of 8 choices. 4 for craft certificates and 4 for artisan certificate programmes.
- Applicants with an overall grade of D- (Minus and below) will be allowed to make a maximum of 4 choices from artisan certificate programmes.
- An applicant may choose any programmes for which they qualify provided that no choice is repeated.
Read Also: Check KUCCPS Placement
KUCCPS Cut-Off Points
The KUCCPS Cut-off points for any year are the weighted cluster points for the last competitively placed applicant.
- The cut-off points are not predetermined and will not be available while applications are ongoing.
- Cut-off points vary by programme, institution and application year.
- Previous years’ cut-off points are provided to guide applicants during the application process.
Read Also: How to apply for KUCCPS Placement
KUCCPS Contact Information
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 5137400, 0723954927