How to buy the BECE CSSPS voucher and check your CSSPS school online. If you are looking for simple steps to check your CSSPS school placement, then you are on the right page. This article covers how to buy the CSSPS voucher online from any MOMO network, check your school placement as well as how do a CSSPS self-placement in case you have not been automatically placed in any high school.
How to Buy CSSPS eVoucher Online
- Visit the CSSPS Portal cssps.org or cssps.gov.gh
- Follow the instruction on the page
- Make payment
- Approve and pay an amount of GH₵8.00
- The voucher would be sent via SMS
Steps to Buy CSSPS eVoucher with MTN MOMO
- Dial mobile money shortcode *170#
- Select Momo pay & pay bill (Option 2)
- Select Pay bill (Option 2)
- Select General payment ( Option 5)
- Enter “MONICLIQ” as the Payment Code
- Enter Amount: GHS 8.00
- Enter “SHS” as a Reference
- Confirm payment by entering your MOMO Pin
- An SMS containing your CSSPS eVoucher will be sent to you
How to buy CSSPS placement eVoucher (all networks)
- Dial *920*44# on your phone
- select option 2 (SHS placement checker)
- Select the quantity of vouchers to purchase (1 voucher is Ghs 10.00)
- Proceed with MOMO payment
- An SMS will be sent to your phone containing your vouchers
How to Check your CSSPS placement
After successfully buying your CSSPS placement voucher, visit cssps.org or cssps.gov.gh and follow the steps below.
- Visit the CSSPS Portal homepage, find the check placement option
- Enter your index number, Serial Number, and the eVoucher code
- Submit your entries
- If you have been placed, the next window will contain detailed information about the placement
- The name of the school, course of study, status information (boarding or day), and other academic information will be shown
- Accept and print the placement page
Candidates are to note that, there can be situations where students will meet the cut-off point but may not be placed in the first school of their selected schools.
The CSSPS SHS Placement will also be done and checked on the CSSPS Portal. Students who have not been placed can go through the SELF-PLACEMENT PROCEDURE.
How to do a CSSPS Self Placement
Self-placement is a manual process that allows candidates who were not assigned schools automatically by the CSSPS System to select available schools with vacancies.
- Kindly visit the Website Homepage via https:/cssps.gov.gh/
- Select the check placement module on the page to continue the process
- Enter your E-Voucher’s Pin and your Index number
- You will be provided with a selection of schools to pick from, based on your aggregate.
- Choose your desired school, as well as your residential preference (Day/Boarding)
- UG Matured Students Distance Education Program Admissions
- Top I.T training schools in Ghana 2022
- 5 Business ideas to start in Ghana with little or no money
- How to answer “What’s Your Salary Expectation” during a Job Interview