How to Register for GOGpayslip and assess your e-payslip online. Every Ghanaian government worker needs to be registered on the Ghana controller and accounts general department (CAGD) e-Payslip platform in order for one to be able to be paid salaries at the end of every month. Here is a step by step guide on how to register for the GOGPayslip to access e-Payslip online.
What are the required documents to register for the GOGPayslip?
To register for the GOGPayslip account, you will need the following document
- Employee number
- Registration code
- A Valid Email
- Unique Password
- Mobile number
How to Register for the GOGPayslip
To create a GOGPayslip E-Payslip Login account, you will need a first-time registration code, which can be obtained from your Head of Department or Validator, then follow the steps below;
- Visit the GOGPayslip and click on Regsiter e-Payslip
- On the new page that opens, Enter your Employee Number or Staff ID
- Confirm your Employee Number
- Then Create or enter a unique password
- Confirm your unique Password
- Then Enter your Registration Code
- Enter your active and valid Email address
- Enter a valid Mobile Number
- Confirm your Mobile Number
- Enter the Code Shown on the screen
- Click “Next” or “Register” After filling in all details to finish up the registration process.
- After registration, you will be redirected to the Controller & Accountant General’s Department GOGPayslip E-Payslip Login page.
- Enter the credentials used in registering for the account to log in and print your payslip.
Click the link to join our telegram channel for timely updates