AAMUSTED Student Portal. Explore the Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurship Development ( AAMUSTED ) student portal via the AAMUSTED Osis Link. The AAMUSTED student portal helps all students to register for their semester courses, check tuition fees, check results, and also download academic transcripts online.
Features of the AAMUSTED Student Portal
As a student of AAMUSTED, you will have access to the portal and be able to complete the following activities on the student portal.
- Register your semester courses
- Check your payments and fees information
- Check your semester results
- Request for transcripts
- Appeal your marks
- Evaluate the performance of a lecturer
How to login to AAMUSTED Student Portal
All AAMUSTED students, both fresh and continuing can log in and access the AAMUSTED student portal services using the guidelines below
- Access the AAMUSTED portal via https://osissip.osis.online/auth/login
- Enter your student registration number
- Enter password
- Click on the login button
- Wait to be redirected to the student portal dashboard
AAMUSTED Online Courses Registration
All AAMUSTED students are to ensure they meet the directives below before proceeding with their online courses registration
- Ensure full payment of fees first.
- Submit payment receipt at Faculty Accounts Office for verification and obtain clearance chit.
- All Freshers and Continuing Students must register for their courses online
- Submit clearance chit to Department Administrator for registration.
- Students should obtain a printed copy of the online registration form from their respective departments as evidence of registration.
- Students are to report to the MIS Office or the Faculty Account Office, any challenge which may be indicated by the system during the registration process for assistance.
- Visit notice boards to check for timetables and venues for lectures.
- Students who are unable to register before the end of the registration period should kindly seek advice from the Department Administrator.
- Note that late registration attracts a penalty each day after the close of registration.
Reset AAMUSTED Student Portal Password
The following guidelines will assist you to reset your AAMUSTED student portal
- Access the AAMUSTED portal login page via osissip.osis.online/auth/forgot-password
- Enter your student email
- Click on the Reset button
- A password reset link will be generated and sent to your email
- Log in to your email to complete the process
Official AAMUSSTED Contacts
- P.O Box 1277, Kumasi, Ghana
- +233 (0)20 5111 906/(0)20 204 1037
- P.O Box 40, Mampong-Ashanti
- +233 (0)55 7373 055