AAMUSTED OSIS. Explore the Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurship Development (AAMUSTED) OSIS portal online. Learn how to register for your courses online via AAMUSTED student portal and also how to reset your AAMUSTED student portal password.
About AAMUSTED Osis Portal
AAMUSTED formally called the University of Education – Kumasi Campus is a skills and entrepreneurship university located in the Ashanti region of Ghana. The AAMUSTED student portal is an online portal used for all academic activities online by students and lecturers.
Features of AAMUSTED OSIS Portal
The AAMUSTED OSIS student portal can be used to complete the following activities online such
- Semester courses registration online
- Check end-of-semester results
- Update student information
- Access the AAMUSTED LMS
How to login to AAMUSTED OSIS Portal
- Access the AAMUSTED student portal via aamusted.edu.gh
- Navigate and click on the student OSIS link
- Enter your email in the format [email protected]
- Enter your password
- Click on the login button
- Wait for the system to authenticate and redirect you
AAMUSTED Online Registration of Courses via AAMUSTED Student Portal
Here are detailed guidelines on how to register for your courses online via AAMUSTED Student Portal
- Ensure full payment of fees first.
- Submit payment receipt at Faculty Accounts Office for verification and obtain clearance chit.
- All Freshers and Continuing Students must register for their courses online
- Submit clearance chit to Department Administrator for registration.
- Students should obtain a printed copy of the online registration form from their respective departments as evidence of registration.
- Students are to report to the MIS Office or the Faculty Account Office, any challenge which may be indicated by the system during the registration process for assistance.
- Visit notice boards to check for timetables and venues for lectures.
- Students who are unable to register before the end of the registration period should kindly seek advice from the Department Administrator.
- Note that late registration attracts a penalty each day after the close of registration.
How to Reset AAMUSTED Student Portal
The guidelines below will assist you on how to recover your AAMUSTED student portal password
- Access the AAMUSTED OSIS student portal
- Enter the email used in setting up your account
- Click on the submit button
- A password reset link will be sent to your email
- Login to your email account to complete the process
Official AAMUSTED Contact Information
All students can reach out to the aamusted management using the contact details below
P.O Box 1277, Kumasi, Ghana
+233 (0)20 5111 906/(0)20 204 1037
P.O Box 40, Mampong-Ashanti
+233 (0)55 7373 055