Valley View University Education Courses and Requirements 2023/2024. Explore a list of accredited undergraduate and diploma education programmes available at Valley View University (VVU) and their admission requirements for the 2023 academic year.
Valley View University Education Programs
The following Education programs are available for WASSCE, Diploma, and Mature applicants at Valley View University;
- B.Ed English Language
- B.Ed Mathematics
- B.Ed Social Studies
- B.Ed Management
- B.Ed Accounting
- B.Ed Religions
- B.Ed Information Technology
- Bachelor Of Education In Music
- Diploma In Music
- Certificate In Sound Engineering
- Certificate In Early Childhood Education
Valley View University Requirements 2023
Applicants must possess passes in at least Six (6) subjects comprising three (3) Core subjects ( English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science/Social Studies) and three (3) relevant elective subjects.
Diploma in Basic Education Applicants
Diploma in Basic Education/3-year Post Secondary Teacher’s Cert ‘A’ holders are eligible to apply for degree programs in Education.
Diploma certificates from recognized universities assessed to be equivalent to HND with second class lower division may be considered for admission into level 100 or 200 in their area of specialization depending on the subjects passed. The applicants must note that Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) qualification cannot, in itself, be used for admission into Valley View University.
HND holders from recognized institutions with at least Second Class Lower Division may be considered for admission into level 200 or 300 in their area of specialization depending on the subjects passed from a transcript. The applicant must have acquired a two-year post HND qualification working experience.
Baccalaureate (from French-speaking countries), and other Foreign High School Diploma equivalent to WASSCE. Such certificates should be evaluated by the National Accreditation Board. Other International Students having equivalent qualifications may apply for admission.
Foreign Certificates must receive authentication and equivalencies from the Ghana National Accreditation Board. Foreign students must have their high school certificates/diplomas translated into English if they are not written in English
- Be at least 25 years old;
- Show proof of age with a birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of birth date;
- Provide an introductory letter from the employer or show any other proof of employment;
- Applicants must pass the University’s Mature Entrance Examination comprising English Language, Mathematics, and General Paper. In lieu of entrance examination, the applicant should show proof of credit passes in English and Mathematics in WASSCE, SSCE, GCE, or any other nationally recognized standard High School level examinations.