The University of Professional Studies(UPSA) hostels are now available for booking online by new and continuing students. Below are the guidelines and directives for the UPSA Hostel Fees and Payment Process.
UPSA Hostel Booking
Notice is hereby given that all students (levels 100, 200, 300 & 400) interested in residing at the University’s Hostels for the 1st & 2nd Semesters of the 2022/2023 academic year are to take note
of the following:
Read Also: UPSA Students Portal Courses Registration
- All students must pay their semester fees and register their courses before they can get access to book.
- Bookings and payments for the Hostels are for A SEMESTER STAY.
- Hostels A and B will be opened for all levels for booking from Tuesday, 20th December 2022 at 10am each day.
- Hostel C will be opened for levels 300 & 400 ONLY for booking from Tuesday, 20th December 2022 at 10am each day.
- Registration and Check-in
- Hostel C will be opened for levels 300 & 400 ONLY for booking from Tuesday, 20th
December 2022 at 10am each day.
- Registration and Check-in at the Hostels will be as follows
- Level 100s – Sunday 8th January, –Hostels A & B
- Level 200s – Sunday 15th January, –Hostels A & B
- Level 300s & 400s – Sunday 5th February, – Hostels A, B & C
- Deadline for Registration at the Hostels will be as follows
- Level 100s – Friday 13th January,
- Level 200s – Friday 20th January,
- Level 300s & 400s – Monday 13th February,
All Students are advised not to book for a hostel if they do not intend to reside in the hostel. You will be billed automatically when you book and you will
be required to pay the amount.
Click the link to join our telegram channel for timely updates