UPSA Courses and Fees, Cut Off Points and Admission Form. In this article, we will outline all the necessary requirements to gain admission into the University of Professional Studies (UPSA). We will highlight the courses offered in UPSA, UPSA cut off points, UPSA Fess as well as UPSA admission forms.
UPSA Admission Requirements
WASSCE and GBCE Holders
WASSCE and SSSCE/GBCE applicants must have at least credit passes (i.e. grade A1-C6 and grade A-D respectively) in three core subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies in addition to any three elective subjects.
GCSE/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level Holders
General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level applicants must have at least five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics at the GCSE/Baccalaureate/Cambridge ‘O’ Level and three relevant subjects at the ‘A’ Level.
Dominion University Courses, Entry Requirements and Fees
American High School Grade 12
A minimum Final Grade Point of 3.0 from the American high school certificate.
UPSA Matured Applicants Requirements
Mature Applicants applying for admission must satisfy the following entry requirements:
• Attained a minimum age of twenty-five (25) years by Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
• Show proof of age with a birth certificate that is at least five (5) years old at the time of application.
• Must have at least three (3) years’ work experience and should be able to provide a letter of appointment from their employer or show any proof of employment.
• Must possess at least WASSCE, SSSCE, GBCE, Teacher’s Cert ‘A’ and ‘O’Level
• Must pass the University’s Mature Access Course Entrance Examinations which comprise Mathematics, English Language and Aptitude Test. A mature applicant shall be deemed to have passed the entrance examinations for consideration for admission if he/she obtains a pass mark of 40% on each paper.
• Must pass a Selection Interview.
Note: Successful mature applicants will be placed in Level 100.
UPSA Diploma Admission Requirements
WASSCE/SSSCE and GBCE Holders
WASSCE applicants must have passes (i.e. A1-D7) in three core subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies in addition to passes (i.e. A1-D7) in any three elective subjects. Note that at least three (3) of the core and elective subjects should be credit passes (A1-C6). A credit pass is required for the relevant elective.
SSSCE/GBCE applicants must have at least credit passes (i.e. grade A-D) in three core subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies in addition to credit passes in any three elective subjects. A credit pass is required for the relevant elective.
G.C.E. Advanced Level
Passes in any two (2) subjects at the GCE ‘A’ Level plus a pass in General Paper. In addition, the applicant must have had credit passes (at least Grade 6) in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any Science Subject at the GCE ‘O’ Level.
Also, Check Central University Entry Requirements, Courses & Fees
Courses Offered in UPSA
UPSA Courses (Undergraduate)
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance
- 4-Year Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
UPSA Courses (Diploma)
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Information Technology Management
How to apply for UPSA Admission
Interested and eligible applicants should purchase the UPSA Online Serial Numbers (OSN) at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
for a more detailed guide on how to buy UPSA admission forms, check this post here.
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) shortcode: *887*18#
- Log on to admissions.upsa.edu.gh
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the online application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
2 thoughts on “UPSA Courses and Fees, Cut Off Points and Admission Form”
Please I want admission for biochemistry or chemical engineering or actuarial science
I have diploma in public Relations, can I have a degree in public Relations starting from level 300