UPSA Admission Portal 2023/2024. Explore the University of Professional Studies – UPSA admission portal via www.upsasip.com/adm-area to apply for admission or check your application status for the 2023/2024 academic year.
About UPSA Admission Portal
The University of Professional Studies – UPSA Admission portal is the official portal used by the admission board for all student admission purposes. Students applying for any program of study (Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate) at UPSA will first have to obtain a UPSA Online Serial Number (OSN) which will be used as a PIN to log into the admission portal.
Aside from completing an application online, the UPSA admission portal is also used as an admission status checker which allows students to access the outcome of their application and also download and print their admission letters.
How to buy UPSA e-voucher with Mobile Money (MOMO)
Below are simple steps to buy the UPSA online Serial Number with mobile money using the shortcode *887*18# on any network.
- Dial the USSD shortcode *887*18# on your phone (Note: works on all networks)
- Enter UPSA and enter
- Select your preferred application type ( Enter 1. for undergraduate & Masters, 2. PhD Application)
- Wait for a payment prompt and authorize payment by entering your pin
- An SMS will be sent to your phone containing the Online Serial Numbers – UPSA E-voucher
- Use this e-voucher to login into UPSA online application portal to begin your application process
NB: If after five (5) minutes of making payment and still no SMS of your e-voucher is sent to your phone, follow the steps below.
How to log into UPSA Admission Portal
Follow these steps to log into the admission portal;
- Visit the UPSA admission portal via www.upsasip.com/adm-area
- Enter your voucher ID in the input field
- Click on the login button to proceed
- The system will authenticate and redirect you to the dashboard
UPSA Online Application Process
This comprehensive guide will teach you how to apply for UPSA admission online;
- Visit the online admission portal
- Enter your purchased Online Serial Number (OSN) and log in
- Fill out the application form with the required information
- Upload all the required application documents
- Preview the information you provided
- Click on the submit button to submit your application
- An SMS will be sent to your phone to confirm the application
- Congratulations, your application has been successfully submitted
UPSA Admission Status Checker
Log into the admission portal with your Voucher and PIN. Browse to the applications tab to preview the status of your application. Successful applicants will be provided with a link to download their admission letter and how to pay their fees with UPSA InterPay.