How to Buy UPSA Admission Forms 2023/2024. The University of Professional Studies (UPSA) has announced admissions for new applicants for the diploma, undergraduate and graduate programmes. In this post, we will learn how to buy UPSA admission forms using the UPSA E-voucher or the online UPSA admission portal. Candidates are to ensure they meet the UPSA entry requirements since the admission process is very competitive and preference will be given to applicants with better grades.
Where to buy UPSA Admission Forms 2023/2024
The UPSA application voucher is available for purchase at the following sales points nationwide;
- All Ecobank Branches nationwide
- All Access Bank branches nationwide
- Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nationwide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
How to buy UPSA e-voucher with Mobile Money (MOMO)
Below are simple steps to buy the UPSA application form with mobile money using the shortcode *887*18# on any network.
- Dial the USSD shortcode *887*18# on your phone (Note: works on all networks)
- Enter UPSA and enter
- Select your preferred application type ( Enter 1. for undergraduate & Masters, 2. PhD Application)
- Wait for a payment prompt and authorize payment by entering your pin
- An SMS will be sent to your phone containing the Online Serial Numbers – UPSA E-voucher
- Use this e-voucher to login into UPSA online application portal to begin your application process
NB: If after five (5) minutes of making payment and still no SMS of your e-voucher is sent to your phone, follow the steps below.
How to Retrieve UPSA E-voucher After Payment with MOMO
In case you did not receive your UPSA e-voucher SMS after five (5) minutes of payment, follow the steps below
- Dial the USSD short code *887*18# on your phone
- Select YES from the options
- Select the date of the transaction
- Select the Retrieve E-voucher option
- Wait for an SMS to be sent to your phone
How to Apply for UPSA Admission Online 2023
Candidates interested in securing admission into UPSA should follow the following steps on how to apply for UPSA admission.
- Visit the UPSA students admission portal https://upsasip.com/adm-area
- Enter the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN to log in
- Fill out the application form with your details
- Upload all the required documents
- Click on the preview to review all your information
- Click on the submit button once you are through
- Print out your form
- An SMS will be sent to your phone to confirm your application
Required documents for UPSA Admission Process
Below are the documents required from you when filling out the UPSA application form.
- Certified copies of all your certificates
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional bodies are required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate, NIA Card (Ghana Card), or legitimate documentary proof of date of birth
When is UPSA Admission Deadline 2023/2024?
Applicants are required to submit their application before the closing date of the respective application type.
|WASSCE Applicants||Awaiting Date|
|Mature Applicants||(Friday, 30th June 2023)|
|Post First Degree LLB Applicants||Saturday, 3rd June, 2023)|
|WASSCE Awaiting||Awaiting Date|
UPSA Admissions Official Contact
Tel: 0303-937544, 0303-937542
Email: [email protected]