UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. The UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) was introduced for brilliant but needy students who cannot afford to pay tuition for their tertiary education. This scholarship has been in existence for sometime now and the 2022/2023 academic year is not an exception. Applications are invited from qualified undergraduate students to access the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) for brilliant but needy students for the 2022/2023 academic year now.
Mode of Submission UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Dean of Faculty or Principal, CODeL latest by Tuesday, 28th February 2023.
Students on Distance Education programme should submit completed application forms to the Principal of CODeL through their Study Centre Coordinators.
Read Also: Check UEW Admission Status – UEW ITS Portal
Eligibility Criteria for UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
To be eligible to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
- Be an undergraduate student of UEW.
- Be enrolled on a non-Full fee paying programme at the University.
- Must have strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has a strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Submit a completed Application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- The applicant must not be on a similar scholarship.
Read Also: Required Documents for UEW Online Application
NB: For further information, contact the Schedule Officer on 0246173283