The University of Education, Winneba Sandwich programmes are mainly targeted at workers who are actively engaged in their careers but looking to further their education. The sandwich sessions are mainly organized when the regular students are on vacation. Below are the UEW undergraduate sandwich programmes and minimum entry requirements as well as how to apply for UEW sandwich programmes.
UEW Degree Sandwich Programmes
Below is a list of undergraduate sandwich programmes offered at UEW
UEW Faculty of Educational Studies Sandwich Programmes
- Post Diploma (B.Ed. Counselling Psychology)
- Post-Diploma (B.Ed. Basic Education [Junior High School])
- Post-Diploma (B.Ed. Basic Education [Upper Primary: P4-P6])
- Post-Diploma (B.Ed. Early Grade Education)
- Diploma in Early Grade Education
- Diploma in Education
- Certificate in Early Grade Education (Preschool Education)
Read Also: UEW Distance Courses and Admission Requirements
UEW School of Business Sandwich Programmes
- Diploma in Business Administration (Finance Option)
UEW School of Creative Arts Sandwich Programmes
- Diploma in Art
- Diploma in Graphic Design
UEW Faculty of Science Education Sandwich Programmes
- B.Sc. Environmental Health and Sanitation
- Diploma in Mathematics Education
- Certificate in Environmental Health and Sanitation
How to Apply for UEW Sandwich Programme
1. Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Listed Banks or Sales Points:
a) GCB Bank
b) Prudential Bank
c) Zenith Bank
d) Ghana Post Offices
e) UEW Campuses Cash Office
2. Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh
a. Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online
b. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN,
c. Fill out an appropriate application form and submit it online.
Read Also: UCC Sandwich Programmes & Admission Requirements
Cost of UEW Sandwich Application Form
Below are the prices of UEW application form fees.
UEW Direct Applicants – GH¢200.00
UEW Mature Applicants – GH¢300.00
UEW Post-Diploma Applicants – GH¢200.00
Students are Note the following:
A. Fee-paying facility is available to applicants who do not meet the competitive selection cut-offs but satisfy the minimum university requirements.
B. Special Education applicants should pass the entrance examination in their second programme before selection.
C. Successful applicants of the Ghanaian Language would be given the opportunity to offer a second subject in English/French/Linguistics/German.
D. Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than Forty (40) and Fifty (50) years respectively.
E. Submitting an application with supporting documents is the first step in the selection process. Applicants are entreated to study the admissions brochure carefully before completing an application.
F. All certificates and results other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities and Polytechnics in Ghana and institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report submitted to the University. You can call 0302-518630, 286013/14, 518570 for assistance.