The UEW ITS Students portal was developed by the IT directorate of the University of Education, Winneba to help students perform most of their academic activities which would have been done manually by visiting some of the most noted offices on campus. The UEW ITS portal allows students to complete activities such as course registration, student admissions application process and checking of end-of-semester results among others. Below is how to access the UEW ITS Portal, register for your courses or even reset your password in case you may have forgotten it.
Login to UEW ITS Portal
- Visit the UEW Website: https://www.uew.edu.gh/
- Navigate and Tap on ITS Student Portal
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
Steps to register for a course on UEW ITS Student Portal
- Login to UEW ITS ERP Student iEnabler via: https://itsapp.uew.edu.gh/
- In some cases tap on Advanced, then proceed
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Navigate to the left blue box that reads “Student Web”
- Find the link titled “Registration”
- Tap and read the Rules and Regulations, then click “I accept”
- NB: Please note that failure to do this will result in you getting error messages when you attempt to register for your courses. These error messages will appear until you come back to accept the rules and regulations.
- Click on “Submit Registration” to access your names, programme, and courses for which you would be registering to appear.
- Select the courses you will be offering for the semester. Note that some courses are compulsory and some are elective courses.
- Scroll down to select Save and Continue
- Select Continue from the newly opened page.
- Preview the summary of the courses you have selected. Then, “Accept Registration”
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document.
- Download the File Print out 2 copies and send them to your department for endorsement and keep one copy.
Read Also: Check Your UEW Admission Status – UEW ITS Students Portal
How to Reset UEW ITS Student Portal
Choose any of the following identification types and supply the relevant information in order to identify you on the system and reset your Student Number.
- Visit the Page using this link here
- Select Voters ID Number, Passport Number or Email Address
- Click on the Search button
- Login to your email address
- Your student number will be sent to your inbox
Read Also: UEW Mature Entrance Exam And Voucher Sales Deadline
Students are to note the following:
- The registration dates are non-negotiable
- The registration process is completely free. If you are asked to pay any money for registration, please report immediately to your head of department or Deputy Registrar of Academic Affairs
- If you are having any issues with your fees, please visit the Student Support Services office under Treasury at the Finance Section of the Main Administration Block at North Campus to obtain help
- You are responsible for your registration process
- Take note and adhere to registration deadlines
- If you lodge a complaint about problems with registration without proof of registration (i.e., a registration slip), you would be adjudged to not have registered and this would attract the appropriate fines.
- Registration would be ongoing concurrently with lectures.
- The first point of call for any problem is your Departmental Administrator. If the issue is beyond them, they would forward the problem to Academic Affairs for resolution.
- Carefully read the online registration guidelines.
2 thoughts on “UEW ITS Student Portal”
Request for my transcript
i have completed last year i purchase Dip in Early Childhood, our level three first semester exams was IC . We got information that we check student portal but a cannot login because i have forgotten my password and ID. Please help me.