UEW Announces New Application Deadline for 2023/2024 academic year. As part of ensuring applicants have enough time to complete their online applications, the management of UEW has extended the application deadline for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Management will therefore like to inform all interested applicants to purchase the UEW application vouchers from all our sales points nationwide to complete their application before the deadlines below.
Cost of UEW Admission Forms
|Programmes||Cost of Form (GH₵)|
Where to buy UEW Application Forms
Applicants can buy the UEW online application forms from the following sales points and banks.
- HFC Bank,
- Universal Merchant Bank,
- Prudential Bank,
- Zenith Bankand ADB Bank.
NEW UEW Application Deadline for 2023/2024 Academic Year
- Direct Applicant: December 30, 2023
- Post-Diploma Applicants: December 30, 2023
- Mature Applicants: December 02, 2023
- Post Graduates: November 30, 2023
How to apply for UEW Admission online
To successfully apply for the University of Education, Winneba admission form 2022/2023 academic year, you are advised to follow the instructions given below:
- Applicants should purchase an e-voucher from any of the vendors listed below. State empathically whether you wish to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
- Applicants should visit the UEW admission portal — www.uew.edu.gh and click on the ‘Apply Button’ or alternatively go to https://application.uew.edu.gh/ to apply.
- Login with the form on the right-hand side, using the voucher SERIAL and PIN that was provided to you.
- Select your mode of entry and indicate your entry type (i.e Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured etc). Click submit to start applying.
- Fill out the application form and attach your passport picture. The applicant’s passport picture should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size
- Track and print the application form you filled out.
How to apply for UEW Awaiting Forms
- Obtain an Application Voucher from any branch of the banks mentioned above
- Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions
- Scroll down and click Apply Online.
- Select Group I if you are a fresh applicant.
- If you applied last year or in previous years, kindly select Group 2 and enter your Student Number as well as your 5-digit number or PIN Number.