UDS Admission Portal. All Ghanaian applicants for the 2023/2024 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UDS online application portal admissions.uds.edu.gh, however, you can purchase your e-voucher online or at the bank. In this post, we will explore the UDS admission portal, how to buy your UDS admission voucher, how to apply and also check your admission status.
Where to Buy UDS Admission Application Forms 2023/2024
You can now purchase UDS admission application vouchers online via www.pay.uds.edu.gh. All you need is to visit the online portal and follow all instructions on the portal.
Alternatively, you can purchase University for Development Studies, UDS application form from the accredited banks Below.
- Access Bank
- Republic Bank
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank,
- Zenith Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank
- Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG)
- Prudential Bank
- Fidelity Bank
How to Buy Your UDS Admission Voucher at the Bank
Make a payment of GH¢ 200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis) for Undergraduate E-Voucher or GH¢ 250.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis) for Postgraduate E-Voucher at any of the banks listed above throughout the country.
How to Buy Your UDS Admission Voucher Online
- Visit UDS online payment portal at www.pay.uds.edu.gh with a Master Card or Visa Card
- Make an online payment of GHC200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis) for your undergraduate e-Voucher or GHC250.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis) for your postgraduate e-Voucher.
- Print your e-Voucher slip for future reference.
- Your E-Voucher contains the PIN and Serial Number required for the completion of the online form.
- Access the online form by visiting the uds admissions portal at www.admissions.uds.edu.gh after you made payment.
How to Apply for UDS Admission Form 2023/2024
Follow the procedures below to apply for your University for Development Studies
- Visit the UDS admission portal admissions.uds.edu.gh to apply.
- You should purchase an e-voucher from any of the vendors listed above.
- Log in with your e-voucher using your SERIAL and PIN that was provided to you.
- Select your mode of entry and indicate your entry type (i.e Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured etc).
- Click submit to start applying.
- Fill out your application form and attach your passport picture.
- Upload your passport picture (should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size.)
- Click on the SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER button to save your application for editing later.
- Click on SUBMIT AND PRINT button to submit your form
- Your reference number will be generated which will be sent to the phone number you provided.
- Make sure you provide the correct information before submitting the form.
- Changes after form submission are not allowed.
- Lastly, Print the application form you filled out.
How to Check Your UDS Admission Status
- Visit the UDS admission portal admissions.uds.edu.gh
- Login with your e-voucher using your SERIAL and PIN that you used to apply.
- Select your Admission Category (First degree and Diploma candidates should select Undergraduate. PhD, Masters and Postgraduate and Diploma candidates should select Postgraduate)
- To search by Application ID, enter your Application ID and click the Search button
- To search by Name, enter your First Name or Middle Name or Surname and click the Search button
- To search by Programme, select the Programme you applied for and click the Search button
- Click the Print button next to your name to print your admission letter
UDS Admission Deadline Date.
The closing date for submission of your application is July 30, 2023, your applications will not be accepted after the closing date.