The Management of the University of Cape Coast is pleased to announce the release of the UCC Admission List for successful applicants who have been offered admission for the 2023/]2024 academic year. In this post, we will assist you with guidelines on how to check your UCC admission status and also download your offer letter online via the UCC Admission Status Checker Portal.
How to check UCC Admission Status 2023
Follow these steps to check the status of your University of Cape Coast admission status online;
- Visit the admission status checker portal via https://admissionlist.ucc.edu.gh
- Enter your surname, lastname and your program of study
- Click on the search button
- Your details will be loaded and displayed on the page if you have been offered admission by the university
- Click on the print letter button
- Enter your application reference number (NB: This can be found on the voucher used for your application)
- Proceed to download and printout your admission letter
- Congratulations on your admission
- You can search using first name only, surname only, program only, OR a combination of any of them
- You will need your applicant reference number in order to print your letter.
- If you applied as a mature student, please use your index number given during the entrance examination.
UCC Admission Contact Information
Phone: +233 03321-32440, +233  32480-9
Email: [email protected]