Ongoing Recruitment at Qatarairways. The Qatarairways has announced vacancy for the following vacancies below. Interested and qualified persons may read further about the job positions, job requirements and application process.
1. Executive Cabin Crew
- Maintain legal documents and licenses required for flying duties to ensure that operational flow will not get affected.
- Adhere to company procedures, operational standards & policies in accordance with the Service,
- Grooming & Administrative manuals. Deliver a safe environment to Qatar Executive clients and crew onboard, through safe work practice and adequate SEP (Safety Emergency Procedures) knowledge.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of operating fleet; aircraft specifics, locations of products, service and safety equipment & technical features.
- Provide hospitable and professional inflight experience to all clients. Comprehensive knowledge of onboard products. Perform onboard service in accordance with Qatar Executive service process and standards in order to maintain the highest level of Customer Service.
- Understand, anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all clients by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Interact professionally with passengers and colleagues, being mindful of language, posture, and behavior.
- Plan catering orders of cost-effective menus in relation to passenger profiles & available cuisine.
- Practice personal shopping for a more tailored and cost-effective service.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate post-flight documents, as per standards and procedures.
- Respect and maintain company property; report misuse, damage, and waste.
- Uphold cabin supplies in terms of quality and inventory, particularly when the aircraft is away from the base, in order to reduce costs associated with breakages and losses.
- Be proactive, organized, and plan ahead, at all times. Identify in time problems and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, and well-groomed cabin, galley, and lavatories.
- Represent the Company during events and attend all ground duties that may be delegated by the company.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Without a Degree: High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- With a Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Command in English Language
- Excellent culinary knowledge
- Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety, and aspects of life as a Cabin Crew member in a non-scheduled operation
- The ability to work under pressure and be flexible, and understand the goals of the Company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, creative, passionate, and dedicated with a good sense of protocol and etiquette. Good manners and excellent grooming are a must.
- Any other languages, French, German, Spanish, Russian, or Chinese will be a positive point
- Familiar with Middle Eastern culture
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Previous Catering/ Hotel/ Hospitality/ Customer Service (preferably within the Middle East)
- Previously completed SEP and Ab-Initio training
- Hospitality training (desirable)
- Experience as solo crew, beneficial
- Personal Presentation and Attitude
2. Catering Specialist
ensures that every flight departs on time, with all agreed menus, stores, and equipment, enabling Qatar Executive to provide Best-in-Class catering to Qatar Executive customers.
- Search and establish service-level agreements with VIP catering providers on existing and new Qatar Executive destinations
- Research & Design standard VIP menus based on local cuisines
- Coordinate with the Sales team in regard to client preferences
- Prepare and send the catering orders on time
- Coordinate with caterers in worldwide destinations to ensure all types of passenger meal requests are accommodated on time in order to ensure smooth operation.
- Carry out planned catering units’ checks on food products, quality, presentation, freshness, and pricing to ensure the catering product is up to Qatar Executive set standards and agreed levels.
- Conduct onboard catering quality checks, food portioning, and presentation and monitor food wastage. Provide recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure all flights depart with requested catering, dry stores, equipment, and linen.
- Coordinate with the operating crew and ramp coordinators to ensure continuous availability of catering supplies at all catering uplift stations and maintain optimum inventories.
- Monitor and resolve catering disputes with caterers, crew, and customers
- Meet caterers to address changes, presentation, packing & pricing
- Obtain priced catalogs and negotiate better pricing and discounts
- Monitor catering quality and propose improvements and solutions
- Regularly evaluate the quality of catering provided on Qatar Executive flights and propose appropriate changes whenever needed
- Ensure timely procurement of all in-flight commodities: catering, catering equipment, linen, and a mix of passenger supplies.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Worldwide knowledge of caterers and international cuisine
- Menu design
- Specialist – minimum 5 years of job-related experience required
- Previous work experience as a lead flight attendant in Business Aviation
- Previous work experience in solo flying operations
- Fluent in English language
- Ability to work under pressure
- Negotiating/Influencing with both customers and third-party providers
- Pleasant and Professional
- Business Acumen
How to apply
Interested persons may submit their applications online by clicking on the apply link. Only qualified applicants shall be contacted.