NTC Licensure Exams Registration, Eligibility, Centres & Scheduled Dates. The National Teaching Council (NTC) in collaboration with the Ghana Education Service (GES) is pleased to announce to the public that the annual teacher licensure exam which is often conducted for teachers to become professionally licensed GES teachers has begun and therefore qualified and interested persons may follow the laid down procedures to apply.
The purpose of the Licensing Examination is to enable qualified teachers to acquire a professional licence and prepare teachers to meet the demands of the National Teachers’ Standards of possessing the minimum knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools.
Eligibility for the NTC Licensure Examination.
- All Prospective candidates who hold a Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed and are desirous of becoming professional teachers. The candidates are to apply online at exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure examination.
- All the above-mentioned candidates who completed in 2021 or before qualify to write the examination at a Centre of their choice.
- Candidates who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register to re-sit.
Registration Fees for NTC Licensure Exams
Fresh candidates = GHȻ 350.00
Re-sit candidates, 1 paper = GHȻ 150.00
Re-sit candidates, 2 papers = GHȻ 210.00
Re-sit candidates, 3 papers = GHȻ 350.00
News: GES Announces Biometric Registration Date, Centers & Schedule
How to pay for NTC Licensure Exams
Payment can be made at any branch of Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide or Mobile money Payment can be made through the shortcode *772*51# across all networks
For bank payment, candidates must notify the bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
- Take Pin and Serial No. from the Bank after payment.
- Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
- Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
- Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for a change of photograph after the examination.
- Review information provided and submit
- Print Summary of the inputs made and examination regulations
- Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secured after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.
Completed application forms should be received online not later than 26th April 2022
NB: There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the 26th April 2022 deadline
Timetable & Reginal Centres for Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams
Date for NTC Licensure Examination:
The Ghana teacher licensure exam is scheduled to begin on 19th May 2022 and end on 20th May 2022
One thought on “NTC Licensure Exams Registration, Eligibility, Centres & Scheduled Dates”
when next is the teachers licensure exams