The NSCDC Recruitment Portal is the only official government portal mandated to Recruit Civil Defence Officers for Nigerian security. Applicants are to note that due to high traffic from many applicants trying to access the recruitment portal, the platform may experience some down times.
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps are required to meet these application requirements;
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants must be holders of Bsc, HND, or WASSCE qualification
- Male applicants must be 1.68m in height and females 1.65m in height respectively
- An active email address and phone number.
NSCDC Recruitment Portal 2023
Applicants interested in NSCDC recruitment may follow these guidelines on how to submit their applications;
- Access the NSCDC recruitment portal via www.cdfipb.careers/
- Click on the apply button
- Complete the application form by filling out your details
- Upload your academic documents and national ID
- Click on the submit button to submit your application
- Congratulations, your application has been submitted
Instructions for NSCDC online application
- Applicants are reminded to print out the referee forms which should be submitted during the physical screening session.
- Applicants are to avoid submitting multiple applications since this can lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applications must be submitted via the NSCDC recruitment portal.
- Applicants are advised to stay away from persons who request money on the grounds of helping you get protocols.
- The entire NSCDC recruitment process is free and applicants should not pay money for this purpose.
Closing Date for NSCDC Recruitment 2023
The NSCDC recruitment is scheduled to last for 2 weeks starting from Monday 12 December to Sunday 25th December.