The nscdc recruitment portal is the only official government portal mandated to recruit Civil defence officers for the nigerian security. Applicants are to note that due to high traffic from many applicant trying to access the recruitment portal, the platform may experience some down times.
NSCDC recruitment requirements
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30years only.
- Required documents are Bsc, HND and WASSCE
- The link below is the official application site. Beware of internet fraudster.
- Required NSCDC male applicants is 1.68m and females is 1.65m.
- A functional email address.
Read Also: Civil Defence Recruitment
NSCDC Recruitment Portal
Applicants interested in NSCDC recruitment may follow these guidelines on how to submit their applications
- Access the NSCDC recruitment portal via www.cdfipb.careers/
- Click on the apply button
- Complete the application form by filling out your details
- Upload your academic documents and national ID
- Click on the submit button to submit your application
- Congratulations, your application has been submited
Instructions for NSCDC online application
- Applicants are reminded to print out the referee forms which should be submited during the physical screening session.
- Applicants are to avoid submiting multiple applications since this can lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applications must be submitted via the NSCDC recruitment portal.
- Applicants are adviced to stay away from persons who request for money on the grounds of helping you get protocols.
- The entire NSCDC recruitment process is free and applicants should not pay money for this purpose.
Note: All NCE holders are to apply as Inspector of Corps (IC) while ND holders should apply for Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
Closing Date for NSCDC Recruitment
The NSCDC recruitment is scheduled to last for 2 weeks starting from Monday 12 December to Sunday 25th December.
Click the link to join our telegram channel for timely updates