Explore the Nursing and Midwifery Council – NMC Results Checker 2023, check your NMC Results online, and your requirements & fees with the guidelines in this post.
How to Check NMC Results 2023/2024
To check their NMC license results on the council’s online portal by following these steps
- Visit the NMC portal nmi.nmc.gov.gh
- Click on Results Checker
- Select Generate Code
- Enter your index number and conduct the number
- Click on Generate Code
- You will receive the code via SMS
- Continue to click on Check Results
- Enter your index number and the code you received
- Click on the Congratulations button to fill out the registration form online
- Click on the submit button and print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GB Bank
- Proceed to the Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip
NMC Registration Requirements 2023/2024
- Candidates are required to access results online and print a copy for keep.
- Successful candidates should complete and submit the online Registration form.
- Note: You are not required to print and send a copy of the registration form to your institution for endorsement.
Successful candidates should pay to the Council’s Account at any branch of GCB Bank/ADB across the country the approved fee as indicated in the table below:
|2.||Basic (RGN, RMN, RM, RCPN, PHN, PNNM)||517.00|
|3.||POST BASIC (CCN, PON, OPN, PHN, ENT, EN, NP, PN)||440.00 |
(Additional 55.00 for expired PIN)
- Candidates should present the following after payment to any of the Council’s regional offices to complete registration ( Duplicate copy of the receipt and Valid ID card)
- Failure to register within Two Months from the date of publication of results would attract a Penalty
- Please note that “It is illegal to practice in Ghana without Registration”. (Section (55 b & c) of Act 2013, Act 857)
Note: For Basic programs including PNNM, register as soon as possible to facilitate your timely posting by the National Service Secretariat (NSS). You cannot be employed within the period of Internship/National Service/Rotation.
NMC Contact Information
Telephone: +233 (0)30 252 2909/10
Email: [email protected]