myNSFAS portal is a South African National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) established to provide financial aid to eligible students at TVET colleges and public universities. Below are guidelines on how to access mynsfas account to check NSFAS application status and NSFAS portal login.
You can log into the NSFAS student portal if you already have an account with this steps;
- Access the mynsfas login URL via my.nsfas.org.za
- Enter your ID Number and Password
- Accept the capture on the form
- Click on the Login button to login
- Wait for the platform to authenticate you and redirect you to your dashboard
Register for myNSFAS Account
- Access the nsfas login url via my.nsfas.org.za
- Click on the create account tab
- Enter your First name, last name, Applicant ID, email, and contact number
- Read the terms and conditions
- Enter new password
- Confirm new password
- Check the capture field
- Click on the create account button
Check NSFAS Application
- Login to myNSFAS Student Portal
- Click on myNSFAS on the navigation tab
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on the Sign In button
- Navigate to your NSFAS Dashboard
- Click on Track Funding Progress
How to Apply for NSFAS Funding Online
This step-by-step guide will assist you in how to apply for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme funding. Check the NSFAS Student Portal for the documents required NSFAS application
- Access the myNSFAS Portal Login url nsfas.org.za
- Click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Login to myNSFAS account
- Click on the ‘APPLY‘ tab and complete the sections on the screen
- Upload required supporting documents where applicable
- Preview and ‘Submit’
NSFAS Online Status Code
Here are NSFAS Application status notifications and their meaning
- Application Submitted: The application has been verified by NSFAS
- Filtering: Checking your qualifications
- Validation: NSFAS is conducting third-party checks with SASSA and the Department of Home Affairs.
- Evaluation: NSFAS is verifying all the documents you have submitted during your application.
- Funding Eligibility: NSFAS is verifying your household financial status that was declared in your application.
- Awaiting Academic Results/Admission: NSFAS is checking your academic results and your admission status.
- Awaiting Registration: NSFAS is receiving data from your institution to enable them to create a bursary agreement.
- The signing of the Agreement: At this stage, you need to sign your bursary agreement so that NSFAS can disburse your allowances.
- Payments: Allowances have been paid via NSFAS mobile wallet or your institution.
myNSFAS Contact Details
- Call number: 0860 067 327.
- Toll-free: 0800 203 900.
- Email: [email protected].
- SMS: 30916.
University and TVET College Documents Private Bag X4,
Physical Address: 10 Brodie Road, House Vincent 2nd Floor, Wynberg, Cape Town 7700.