Access the Maseno University Student Portal and log in with your username and password to complete all student self-service activities online. Activities such as unit registration, transcript requests, downloading of admission letters, checking of semester results, and fees payment information among others can all be done online without having to visit the university’s administration.
In this post, we will assist both continuing and fresh students of Maseno University with guidelines on how to access the student portal and log in to download admission letters, register for units, and reset student password.
Maseno University Login
Follow these steps to log into the Maseno University student portal;
- Access the MU student portal via www.student.maseno.ac.ke
- Enter your Username and Password (NB: Applicants are to use their admission number as username and password)
- Click on the sign-in button to log in
How to Download the Maseno University Admission Letter
Applicants of Maseno University can download their admission letter online once they receive an offer from the university using these steps;
- Visit the Maseno University admission portal via www.admissions.maseno.ac.ke
- Click on the KUCCPS Admission letters button
- Enter your KCSE Index Number
- Click on the signin button
- Download and Print out your admission letter
Documents to come with on reporting day (for verification) at Maseno University
- The Original K.C.S.E. Certificate/Result Slip or other Certificates
- Original Admission Letter
- Original National Identity Card
Notice to Applicants and Students
- All students are required to update their details and upload their passport photos before downloading any materials.
- Be warned that uploading any other photo apart from your passport photo is a punishable offense.
- No money should be paid to any individual, all fees are payable directly to account no. 1120297065141 at Equity Bank, Luanda, or any branch of Equity Bank country-wide.
Maseno University Contact Address
You can reach out to the Maseno University Infodesk on the numbers below;