The Kenya Universities and College Placement Service (KUCCPS) placement for the 2023/2024 is currently in progress. In this post, we will assist students who are interested in applying for the KUCCPS Inter University Transfer with guidelines on how to log into the KUCCPS Student Portal and apply for transfer.
About KUCCPS Inter University Transfer
The KUCCPS inter-institution transfer process allows students to apply for a change from the university, college, or institution in which they have originally been placed to another institution of choice at a fee. The KUCCPS transfer process is not free as applicants will be required to pay a processing fee.
Requirements for KUCCPS Transfer
Applicants interested in applying for the KUCCPS inter University and institution transfer must meet these requirements;
- You must be a Kenyan citizen
- You must be a KUCCPS applicant placed in one of the institutions in Kenya.
- You must meet the minimum requirements and cutoffs of the programme and institution you want to transfer to
- You must apply online with the KUCCPS transfer portal
- Provide a good reason as to why you want to transfer
- You will be required to pay Ksh 1,000 to KUCCPS Mpesa paybill for the transfer.
How to Apply for KUCCPS Inter-University Transfer
Follow these guidelines to apply for a KUCCPS transfer from your institution of placement to your preferred KUCCPS institution.
- Visit the KUCCPS Student Portal via www.student.kuccps.net
- Login with your Username and Password (Create an account if you are a first-time user)
- Click on the Transfers Tab located at the Top section
- Click on Transfers
- Enter the programme code of the programme you want to transfer to in the input field
- Enter your reason for transfer in the Transfer reason field
- Click on the ok button for the system to validate if you meet the requirements of the program
- Follow the Transfer application guidelines to complete your application details
- Make a payment of Ksh. 1,000 via Pay via Lipa Na Mpesa Paybill and enter the Mpesa Confirmation Code
- Wait for KUCCPS to review your application for approval
- Once your transfer is completed log in to download your transfer and KUCCPS admission letter
KUCCPS Inter-University Transfer Duration
It takes about 14 working days for KUCCPS to review and approve your transfer after it has been endorsed by both the releasing and receiving institution.
KUCCPS Inter-University Deadline 2023
The Inter-University Transfer will be between 25th July and 24th August 2023.
KUCCPS Contact Information
Phone lines: 0723 954 927 and 0734 879 662, 020 5137400.
Email: [email protected].