KUCCPS Courses and Requirements. Explore a list of all Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement (KUCCPS) courses and cluster points for the degree, diploma, certificate, and artisan programs. In this post, we will learn how to apply for a KUCCPS placement online using the official KUCCPS student portal.
KUCCPS Student Placement
KUCCPS is a placement institution that was introduced by the Kenya government to support citizens by providing capitation such as scholarships, grants, bursaries, and county bursaries to all applicants who apply and get placed through KUCCPS as government-sponsored students.
General Requirements for KUCCPS Application
All students who will want to apply for KUCCPS placement must meet the following general requirements;
- Be a Kenyan citizen based on birth or descent
- Applicant must be certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
- Applicant must not suffer any physical or mental disability
- Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offences
- The registration and selection process is free of charge.
KUCCPS Courses and Requirements
Here is a list of all KUCCPS courses available to applicants willing to apply for admission through the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service application portal.
KUCCPS Degree courses
KUCCPS Diploma Courses
KUCCPS Certificate Courses
KUCCPS Admission Requirements
Here are the required KUCCPS cluster points for the degree, diploma, and certificate courses;
- The minimum admission requirement for applying for degree programmes is C+ for female candidates and B- for male students. An applicant must also score a minimum grade of C- and above to enroll in KUCCPS diploma courses.
- Applicants with an overall grade of B with 60 points for males and grade B- with 58 points for female candidates are allowed to make a total of 6 choices for either degree or diploma programmes.
- Candidates having an overall grade of C- and above but below the cluster points of grade B (with 60 points for the males) and grade B-(with 58 points for the females) are allowed to make a maximum of 6 choices for diploma programmes.
- Choices 1(a), 1(b) and 1(c) must be similar programmes, while choices 2, 3 and 4 can be any other programmes.
- Applicants with disabilities must download and fill out the disability application form and return the filled form to the placement service.