KUCCPS Application 2023/2024. The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service – KUCCPS placement and registration for the 2023 session has just commenced. 2022 KCSE candidates who will like to be considered for the KUCCPS placement can register and log into the KUCCPS student portal and apply for placement into the Universities, Public TVET Colleges, and TTCs.
KUCCPS Minimum Requirements
- The minimum entry requirement for KUCCPS Degree Programs is a Mean Grade of C+ (plus).
- The minimum entry requirement for KUCCPS Diploma Programs is C – (minus); for Craft Certificate Courses is D (plain); and for Artisan Certificate courses is E.
Who can apply for KUCCPS Placement?
- Application for degree courses is open only to the KCSE examination class of 2022 for applicants with C+ and above.
- Form Four Leavers who sat the KCSE examination between the years 2000 and 2022 and have never been placed by KUCCPS are eligible to apply for courses at all levels except Degree. They can only apply for courses offered in the TVET colleges.
- Form Four Leavers who sat for KCSE between the years 2000 and 2022 and scored C (plain) and above are eligible to apply for placement to Primary Teacher Training Colleges (TTCs).
- Application to Primary TTCs is also open to Kenyans who have done other courses but wish to train to become teachers, those with foreign qualifications, and non-Kenyan citizens.
KUCCPS Application Process 2023
Follow these guidelines to learn How to Apply for the KUCCPS Placement online;
- Visit the KUCCPS website via www.kuccps.ac.ke
- Click on Student’s Portal tab
- Click the Login tab
- Enter your KCSE Index Number, your KCSE year, and your password. (Your password is your KCPE index number OR your birth certificate number).
- Click on the login button
- Wait for the system to authenticate and redirect you to the dashboard
- Once logged in, you can now view the available courses, universities, and TVET colleges on the Programmes and Institutions tabs.
- Browse through the available course and take note of the program codes
- Click Application/Revision and enter the program codes in the provided form in the order of priority.
- Once the system accepts all your program codes, click on the submit button
- Follow the payment procedure displayed on the screen to pay your KUCCPS application fee
- Congratulations, your application process is now completed.
- You can log into the portal from time to time to check your placement status
KUCCPS Application Support
Applicants who may need support are advised to visit KUCCPS officers stationed in the Huduma Centres located in Nairobi (GPO), Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Garissa, Kitui, Eldoret, Kakamega, Meru, Kitale, Thika, Isiolo, Narok, Laikipia and Nakuru. Applicants may also seek help in all other Huduma Centres countrywide.