Explore the Kenya Revenue Authority – KRA Recruitment Portal and create an applicant profile to apply for jobs today. Every applicant is required to create an account with their genuine details which will be used to track the progress of each application.
About the Kenyan Revenue Authority
The Kenya Revenue Authority – KRA, is a state agency responsible for tax matters in Kenya among other roles. KRA advertises new vacancies from time to time on its official website. In this article, we will assist applicants with the needed guidelines on how to create a KRA recruitment account via the KRA Career portal and submit and track your application.
Read Also: Public Servants Payslips Online
How to create KRA Recruitment Account
- Visit the KRA Recruitment portal
- Click on the Register button to start the application process
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address
- Click on the confirmation link to complete your registration process
- You will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
KRA Recruitment Portal Login
- Access the KRA portal login
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the Login button
- Wait for the system to authenticate and redirect to the application page
Create KRA Recruitment Profile
Create your Kenya Revenue Authority – KRA recruitment profile with the following guidelines;
- Browse to the Candidate Profile on the Applicant Cockpit tab
- Click on My Profile to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- Click on Overview and Release to complete your profile registration
- Click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
Read Also: TSC Recruitment Portal
KRA Recruitment Application process
Follow these guidelines to submit your application for the Kenya Revenue Recruitment Process;
- Click on the Employment Opportunities tab on the Applicant Cockpit page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click the Apply button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the Send Application Now button after reviewing and accepting the Data Privacy Statement