The KNUST online course registration for new and continuing students for the current academic year has just been announced. All students are to follow the guidelines below to complete their online registration via the KNUSTs students portal.
KNUST Online Courses Registration
- Access the KNUST student portal via https://apps.knust.edu.gh/students/
- Enter your
- STUDENT ID to log in.
- Click on the COURSE REGISTRATION button to begin your course registration.
- Mandatory Courses for the current Semester are automatically selected by the system for you.
- Select your Department’s elective courses.
- Click on the Register link beside your Elective Courses to register that course as your elective.
- Your Registered electives would appear in the list on the right-hand side of your screen.
- You can also “Delete All Registered Courses” if you made a mistake otherwise. Use the “Delete All Registered Courses” button at the upper right-hand of the screen.
- Finally, Click the “Save and Print Registration Slip” button to complete the KNUST Courses registration button.
- Click the “Save and Print Registration Slip” to print your KNUST Courses slip
Read Also: KNUST Undergraduate Programmes and Cutoff Points
Click the link to join our telegram channel for timely updates