The Kenya Forest Service Recruitment for 2023 is currently ongoing. Interested and qualified Kenya Citizens are to visit the KFS e-recruitment portal and follow the guidelines to submit their applications.
This post will guide our readers with the requirements for the KFS application and how to submit your application online successfully.
About the Kenya Forest Service (KFS)
Kenya Forest Service is a State Corporation that is mandated to Conserve, develop, and sustainably manage forests and allied resources for Environmental stability and the Social-Economic Development of the people of Kenya.
Requirements for Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Applicant must be aged 18 years and above
- Must be a resident of the targeted county, sub-county and KFS ward
Kenya Forest Service Jobs
Job Title: Nursery Attendants (unskilled)
Job Specification: The Nursery Attendant will be responsible for the propagation and maintenance of seedlings in KFS Tree Nurseries, and shall report to the Nursery Headman.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collection and mixing of nursery soil in the recommended ratio;
- Filling of polytubes and bags (potting) and germination and “Swaziland’ beds” with mixed nursery soil;
- Sowing of seeds and pricking out of seedlings;
- Collection and sowing of wildlings;
- Tending of seedlings including; watering, weeding, root pruning, application of fertilizer, manure and pesticides, as well as hardening of seedlings;
- Cleaning and maintenance of nursery compound, tools and equipment and the general nursery infrastructure
- Participate in tree planting and firefighting activities
How to apply for Kenya Forest Service Recruitment Online
Candidates interested in applying for the Kenya Forest Service recruitment visit the KFS e-recruitment portal and follow these procedures to apply;
- Visit the KFS e-recruitment Portal via www.recruitment.kenyaforestservice.org
- Create a recruitment account in you are a new applicant. (NB. Take note of your credentials, they will be required to check your recruitment status)
- Fill out the required information
- Review all your information and click on the submit button
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email to notify you of your application
Kenya Forest Service Recruitment Deadline 2023
Applicants are to submit their application for KFS recruitment before 22nd July, 2023. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.