Judiciary Jobs Portal 2023. The Judicial Service Commission of Kenya has commenced the recruitment of new members into the commission as part of the 2023/[next] year recruitment exercise. Interested and qualified persons are to visit the Judicial Service Commission of Kenya – JSC Jobs Portal and sign up with their personal details to create a recruitment profile which can be used to apply for their position of interest.
In this post, we will assist our readers with guidelines on how to create your JSC recruitment profile and login to apply for available vacancies.
How to Create a Judiciary Jobs Portal Account
Follow these steps to create your applicant account on the Judicial Service Commission recruitment portal;
- Visit the JSC Jobs portal via https://jobs.judiciary.go.ke
- Click on the signup button
- Enter your National ID number, email, and a password
- Click on the sign button
- An activation link will be sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation button to activate your account
- Fill out your applicant profile with all the required details
- Upload all your academic and professional document
- Save all your entries to complete your registration process
JSC Jobs Portal Login
Log into the Judicial Service Commission Jobs portal once you have created your account with these steps;
- Access the JSC Jobs portal via https://jobs.judiciary.go.ke
- Click on the login button
- Enter your National ID number and password
- Click on the login button
- Wait for the system to authenticate and redirect you to the dashboard
How to apply for Judiciary Service Commission (JSC) Jobs Online
- Log into the JSC Jobs Portal with your username and password
- Navigate to the Vacancies link at the top menu for a list of job openings
- Click on details to view more information about the job. A page with an Apply for this job link will appear ( Only if your profile is complete)
- Click on the apply link and Confirm your action
- The selected job will appear on the My Jobs window.
- You can monitor the status of your job application from My Jobs
- You can also delete/cancel a job you have applied for from My Jobs
- An email will be sent to your inbox when the status of your application changes
Application Notice to Applicants
- It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Judicial Service Commission.
- All parts of this form must be completed by all applicants.
- Do not apply for any post unless you possess all the qualifications given in the advertisement.
- If you are invited for an interview by the Commission, bring your original certificates and testimonials but make sure that they are returned to you before you leave.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Judicial Service Commission – JSC Contact Information
Send an email to [email protected]. Please attach the snapshot of the error message if any for ease of assistance.