How to Pay Fido Loan. You can repay your FIDO loan with mobile money or your bank account with the following guidelines. Users are adviced to repay their Fido loan on time to avoid higher loan interests. Paying your loan early increases your credit score and allows you to borrow a higher amount.
In this post, we will learn how to pay your Fido money Loan either in full or in installments.
How to check your FIDO loan amount to pay
Log in to the Fido App and find the scheduled repayment amount of your loan on the Home Page of the Fido App or on the Loans Page
How to Pay Your FIDO Loan
To begin your Fido loan payment process, make sure you have enough money in your account/wallet and follow these procedures;
- Select Payback from the Loans Page of the Fido App
- Choose how much you want to repay
- Full Payment: Select this to pay off your loan fully. This option allows you to pay off your loan including all installments that are not yet due for payment. Use this to pay off all your installment loans earlier than scheduled.
- Choose other amounts: Select this option to enter any amount you want to pay.
- Enter and Confirm the mobile money wallet you want to make the payment
- Enter the total amount you are paying (Note: you can change or add a new mobile money wallet from which to make the payment)
- You will receive a confirmation prompt on your mobile phone
- Enter your wallet PIN to authorize the payment.
- A confirmation screen will be shown to you to confirm whether the payment was successful
How to Pay Fido Loan with Mobile Money (MOMO)
You can Pay your loan with mobile money with the following procedures;
- Dial *170# on your phone
- Select option 2 – MoMoPay & Pay Bill
- Select option 2 – Pay Bill
- Select option 5 – General Payment
- Enter Fido as the Payment Code
- Enter the Loan repayment amount (eg. 200.00)
- Enter your Reference code
- Enter Mobile Money Pin Code
- Confirm your transaction
What happens if you don’t pay Fido loan on time
Paying your loan on time is important to maintain your Fido Score and to access Fido products in the future.