As part of the anti-money laundry act of Ghana, the government has urged all financial institutions to update all their customer’s KYC with the National Identification Authority (NIA) Card which is commonly referred to as the Ghana card before 1st July 2022. This directive
Customers are provided with two ways to link their Ghana Card to their bank accounts.
- Visit the nearest branch of your bank with your Ghana card and personal details
- Access your bank’s online registration portal and upload your Ghana card and personal details.
Note: The second option is only available to banks that have online registration for their customers
How to link your Ghana Card to your Bank Account Online
To link your Ghana Card Account with your Zenith bank Account, follow the steps to complete the online form;
- Access Zenith Bank Ghana Card Update Portal
- On the next page enter the following details
- Your Zenith bank account number
- Your phone number
- Your date of birth
- Click on the submit button
- Wait for the system to detect your information.
- on the next page submit the following documents
- Upload front and back photos of your Ghana Card
- Take a Passport Photo size
- Tap on the Submit button to submit the completed form.
<<< More Reads >>>>