As part of the anti-money laundry act of Ghana, the government has urged all financial institutions to update all their customer’s KYC with the National Identification Authority (NIA) Card which is commonly referred to as the Ghana card before 1st July 2022. This directive
Customers are provided with two ways to link their Ghana Card to their bank accounts.
- Visit the nearest branch of your bank with your Ghana card and personal details
- Access your bank’s online registration portal and upload your Ghana card and personal details.
Note: The second option is only available to banks that have online registration for their customers
How to link your Ghana Card to your Bank Account Online
To link your Ghana Card with your Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) bank Account, follow the steps to complete the online form;
- Access the CBG customer information update portal
- Enter your date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy).
- Enter the first 7 digits of your CBG account number.
- Enter your phone number which should match the details on records.
- Check all your information is correct and click on the VERIFY red button
- Select the personal details you want to update
Enter your details and upload supporting documents
- Proceed to take a picture of yourself and another one with your ID by clicking the start camera button.
- Sign on a white plain sheet of paper and upload your signature and a copy of your ID
- Review the information submitted and click the SUBMIT button.
CBG Call Centre Number
For enquiries, please call CBG Contact Centre number 0302216000.
<<< More Reads >>>>