As part of the anti-money laundry act of Ghana, the government has urged all financial institutions to update all their customer’s KYC with the National Identification Authority (NIA) Card which is commonly referred to as the Ghana card before 1st July 2022. This directive
Customers are provided with two ways to link their Ghana Card to their bank accounts.
- Visit the nearest branch of your bank with your Ghana card and personal details
- Access your bank’s online registration portal and upload your Ghana card and personal details.
Note: The second option is only available to banks that have online registration for their customers.
How to link your Ghana Card to your Bank Account Online
To link your Ghana Card to your Access Bank Account. Here is the step to follow:
- Visit the Access Bank Ghana Portal here.
- Click on Start Here.
- Fill in your First Name, Last Name, and Middle Name.
- Enter your Date of Birth, Phone number, Account Number, and residential address.
- Fill in your Card Number and upload a front and back picture of your Ghana Card.
- Click submit to review the information.
- Review and click submit to finish the process.
Access Bank Contact Information
Investor Relations Desk
Starlets’ 91 Road, Opposite Stadium, Osu
P.O. Box GP 353, Accra, Ghana Accra Sports
Tel: +233 (0) 302 661769 (any other head office line)
Toll-Free: 0800 00 4400
Email: [email protected]