As part of the national service scheme (NSS) effort to ensure a smooth registration process for applicants, the management of NSS has rolled out an MTN MOMO USSD platform to help candidates quickly activate and access their NSS Pin codes using the NSS Portal. Below is a guide on how to activate your national service pincode with MTN momo.
How To Generate National Service Pin codes
All national service personnel is to follow the procedures on this page to access their PIN Codes with their respective index numbers and proceed to any branch of Agricultural Development Bank Ltd (ADB) throughout the country to make payment of an amount of GH¢40.00 to activate the enrolment process.
Read Also: NSS Releases Pincode for Nurses and Midwives
Generate NSS Pin codes via Mobile Money (MOMO)
Follow these steps to complete the NSS pincode activation process
- Dial *170# on your phone
- Select Pay Bill (Option 2)
- Choose General Payments (Option 6)
- Enter the Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
- Enter the deposit amount (GH¢41.00).
- Enter NSS as a reference
- Enter PIN to confirm payment
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration
Read Also: Nursing Training Interview Questions & Answers
How To Access NSS Pin Codes Via Online Portal
follow these steps to access your NSS pin codes online,
- Login to www.nss.gov.gh
- Click on check pin code
- Enter your student ID number/Index Number and Date Of Birth (DOB) to get the pin code
- Make payments at any ADB branch or pay via MOMO
- Personnel shall receive confirmation of payment message
NSS Contacts Details
46 Patrice Lumumba Road,
Airport Residential Area
Accra Accra Ghana
+233-302-772714 / 769194 / 0507193125 / 0507193128
0507193125 / 0507193128 / 0507193129 / 0507107206
CALL CENTRE NUMBERS: