How to Check the University of Limpopo Admission Status 2023. The Management of the University of Limpopo (UL) is pleased to announce to all applicants the release of admission status for the 2023/2024 academic year. In this post, we will assist all applicants who applied for undergraduate and postgraduate programs at UL with guidelines on how to check their UL admission status.
How to Check Your UL Admission Status
As a new applicant to the University of Limpopo, you can check your admission status online with these steps; You will need the student number that was provided to you during the application process.
- Visit the UL admission portal at https://ulc-prod-webserver.ul.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Enter the student number and PIN assigned to you during the application process
- Click on the login button
- Click on the application information menu option
- Click on View admission status
- Wait for the system to load and display your admission status
University of Limpopo Residence Application
Application for residence shall be done online through the University website (www.ul.ac.za) or manually using the Student Application Form (in line with the University application process).
- An acknowledgment Short Message Service (SMS and/ or email) shall be sent out to applicants as proof of receipt of the application.
- Residence application does not guarantee admission.
- Space is very limited in the student residences; therefore, room allocation shall always be done on a First-Come-First-Serve basis
- Admission to the residences shall be limited to full-time registered students
- After the academic registration process, students who wish to be allocated rooms in the residences shall report to the prescribed Residence Allocation Centre.
- For admission and re-admission into the residences, the Residence Administration shall refer to or be guided by the Residence Admission Policy.
- Only students who applied for accommodation shall be considered for residence admission.
- A student shall on arrival at the prescribed Residence Allocation Centre:
- Fill in the Room Confirmation Form
- Sign for the room key
- Issued with the Student Residence Service Guide (SRSG).
University Of Limpopo Contact Information
C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street
University of Limpopo, Turfloop Campus
Old Admin Block, Ground Floor
Call Centre No. : 015 268 3332
Email Address: [email protected]