How to Check SASSA Status. Learn how to check your SASSA Social Relief of Distress (SRD) R350 grants for Dec 2023. The status of your SRD R350 will be determined after the SASSA team completes a validation and verification process to determine your status.
Process to check SASSA SRD R350 Grant Status
You can check the application status for your SRD R350 online with the following procedures;
- Visit the SRD website via https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Click on the Check Application Status tab
- Wait for the system to redirect you to the Sassa Status Page
- Enter your ID Number and Phone number
- Click on the Submit Button
- Wait for the system to load and display your application status
Check SASSA SRD R350 Application Status on the MOYA APP
You can check the status of your SASSA SRD application on your phone with the MOYA app with the following procedures;
- Download and install the Moya APP from Apple or Google Play store
- Enter your ID number and your phone number.
- Click on the login button
- Select your preferred month to check the status of your SASSA Relief funds
How To Check SASSA Balance on the Phone
You can check the status of the SRD R350 grants balance of your phone by dialing the shortcode *120*3210# and following the procedures. You may also use the shortcode *120*69277# to request an SMS with your balance details.
SASSA SRD Application Status and Meaning
The status of your SRD r350 grants application will be updated from time to time depending on the stage your application. Here is the SASSA application status that you will likely be displayed in your SASSA application dashboard.
|SRD Grant Status||Meaning|
Applicant completed the reapplication process and will
be verified each month for the
SRD R350 grant.
|Bank details pending||An application or reapplication|
was received, but no banking
details or preferences were
|Reapplication pending||No re-application has been|
|Period (e.g. March)|
Verification of the application
for the period is pending.
|Period (e.g. April)|
|The application was approved|
for the period.
|Period (e.g. May)|
|The application was declined|
for the period and the reason
|Canceled||The grant is canceled.|