How to Check Your NSFAS Application Status Online
Follow the steps below to check your NSFAS application status online;
- Login to myNSFAS Student Portal
- Click on myNSFAS on the navigation tab
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on Sign In
- Navigate to your NSFAS Dashboard
- Click on Track Funding Progress
- Wait for the system to load and display the status of your application
Expenses Covered by NSFAS
The NSFAS bursary for students covers the following fees and expenses
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Learning Material
- Personal Care
- Accommodation or Transport
NSFAS Online Status Code
NSFAS Application status and their meaning
- Application Submitted: The application has been verified by NSFAS
- Filtering: Checking your qualifications
- Validation: NSFAS is conducting third-party checks with SASSA and the Department of Home Affairs.
- Evaluation: NSFAS is verifying all the documents you have submitted during your application.
- Funding Eligibility: NSFAS is verifying your household financial status that was declared in your application.
- Awaiting Academic Results/Admission: NSFAS is checking your academic results and your admission status.
- Awaiting Registration: NSFAS is receiving data from your institution to enable them to create a bursary agreement.
- The signing of the Agreement: At this stage, you need to sign your bursary agreement so that NSFAS can disburse your allowances.
NSFAS Contact Details
Toll-Free: 08000 67327 | [email protected]
Visit your nearest NYDA office