The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service – KUCCPS TTC Placements 2023/2024 academic year for Teacher Training College (TTC) is currently out and available for applicants to check their placement status. In this post, we will guide you on how to check your KUCCPS TTC placement online using the KUCCPS student portal, SMS channel, or KUCCPS mobile app and download your admission letter online.
Requirements to check KUCCPS TTC Placement
Applicants are required to provide the following information which will be used to check the status of the KUCCPS Placements.
- KCSE INDEX NUMBER
- KCSE YEAR
Ways to Check KUCCPS Placement
You can check your placement online with one of the
How to Check KUCCPS TTC Placement Online
Follow these procedures to check your KUCCPS TTC Placement online using the KUCCPS Student portal;
- Access the KUCCPS portal via students.kuccps.net
- Click on the Login button at the top right corner of the page
- Enter your KCSE INDEX NUMBER, KCSE YEAR, and PASSWORD (Use Your Birth Certificate No. OR KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password)
- Click on the login button
- Wait for the system to authenticate and redirect you.
- Your course and assigned institution will be displayed on the dashboard of your account
How to check your KUCCPS TTC Placement with SMS Shortcode
Applicants can check their placement using the KUCCPS Shortcode
- Open your Phone Messages Chat
- Send your Index Number starting with your KCSE year to the shortcode 20842
Examples of the Correct Format: 202112345678912 or 202212345678912 (KCSE year + Index Number)
Check KUCCPS TTC Placement with Mobile App
You can check your placement using the KUCCPS Mobile App.
- Download the KUCCPS Students App via the Google Play Store
- Click on the icon to launch the App
- Log in with your credentials
- Explore to view your placement status
KUCCPS TTC Government Funding
Interested applicants who have been successfully placed may also seek Higher Education Financing – HEF Scholarships and Loans as part of the New Funding Model introduced by the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
KUCCPS Contact Information
For general enquiries or support, reach out to the KUCCPS Team on the numbers below;
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 5137400, 0723954927