How to check KUCCPS Placement 2023/2024. Here is a comprehensive guide on how to check your KUCCPS placement online using the KUCCPS student portal, SMS channel, or KUCCPS mobile app and download your admission letter online. Teacher Training College Applicants should check their KUCCPS TTC Placements 2023 in this post. How to Check KUCCPS TTC Placements.
Ways to Check KUCCPS Placement
You can check your placement online with one of the
How to Check KUCCPS Placement Online
Check your KUCCPS application placement using the online portal
- Access the KUCCPS portal via students.kuccps.net
- Click on the Login button at the top right corner of the page
- Enter your KCSE INDEX NUMBER, KCSE YEAR, and PASSWORD (Use Your Birth Certificate No. OR KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password)
- Click on the login button
- Wait for the system to authenticate and redirect you.
- Your course and assigned institution will be displayed on the dashboard of your account
Check your KUCCPS Placement with SMS Shortcode
Applicants can check their placement using the KUCCPS Shortcode
- Open your Phone Messages Chat
- Send your Index Number starting with your KCSE year to the shortcode 20842
Examples of the Correct Format: 202112345678912 or 202212345678912 (KCSE year + Index Number)
Check KUCCPS Placement with Mobile App
You can check your placement using the KUCCPS Mobile App.
- Download the KUCCPS Students App via Google Play Store
- Click on the icon to launch the App
- Log in with your credentials
- Explore to view your placement status