How to check e-zwich balance on phone. e-zwich is a smart card payment system that is mostly used by some notable government agencies in the payment and transfer of money. Some of the few institutions that rely heavily on the e-zwich payment are the Student Loan Trust Funds, National Service Scheme (NSS), Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), etc.
The key benefit of the e-zwich smart card is the ability of users to perform transactions from any e-zwich service provider or bank without the need of creating a bank account.
Advantages of the E-Zwich Card
- The e-zwich has advanced identification and verification (Biometric)
- The e-zwich card can be used to load or transfer funds electronically
- The e-zwich card has a long validity period of 10 years
- The e-zwich smart card is an account on its own
- e-zwich can be used to receive payments from most banks across Ghana
- e zwich is free to acquire without any charges
How To Check Your e-Zwich Account Balance
- Visit any of the e-zwich accepted banks in the country with a valid national ID document
- Inform the teller you want to check your e-zwich balance
- Provide the required details to confirm your identity of the e-zwich account
- Your account balance will be checked for your free
How to transfer money from E-zwich to mobile money (MOMO)
You can transfer the money from your e-zwich account to your mobile money wallet using the following guidelines;
- Visit the bank where you were given your e-zwich card.
- Inform the teller you want to transfer money from your e-zwich account into your mobile money wallet.
- Your fingerprint will then be captured for verification.
- Provide the mobile number to which the money should be transferred. (MTN, Vodafone and AirtelTigo)
- You will receive an SMS alerting you of transferring funds into your mobile money account.