How to apply for KUCCPS Placement. The KUCCPS Student Portal has been opened for the 2022/2023 academic year. All interested applicants are to follow the guidelines in this post to successfully complete all required activities, check KUCCPS qualification and How to pay KUCCPS application fee via http://students.kuccps.net.
Read Also: Check KUCCPS Placement
How to apply for KUCCPS
All interested and qualified applicants should follow these guidelines to apply for KUCCPS placement.
- Access the KUCCPS Student’s Portal
- Enter your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- Navigate to the Programmes tab and click to browse through available programmes and their requirements. You may also search for courses by the institution using the Institutions tab.
- Click on your programme of interest to add it to the Course Basket.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- Use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- Confirm the programme codes for the courses you would like to apply for and click on the submit button.
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
Note: There is a minimum subject requirement for all programmes. You will only be able to apply for courses that correspond to your requirements. Applicants are to note that the selection process is determined by their overall performance and the available capacity of the institutions.
Read Also: KUCCPS Student Portal
KUCCPS Placement Fee
An application fee for the Kenyan Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service placement is as follows
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
How to pay KUCCPS application fee
Applicants can pay for the KUCCPS placement application with M-Pesa by following the steps below
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820211
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number
- Enter the amount to pay
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and proceed with payment.
Note: You should receive an sms message from both M-Pesa and KUCCPS containing your transaction details.
Read Also: KUCCPS Qualification and Requirement
KUCCPS Contact Information
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 5137400, 0723954927