The Government of the Republic Zambia – GRZ e-Payslip automates the distribution of payslips by sending individual emails to public service employees on the Payroll Management and Establishment Control (PMEC) System. Employees can log in into the GRZ payslip portal with their username and password via www.mypayslip.grz.gov.zm. In this post will assist our readers with guidlines on how to access the GRZ payslip portal to download their electronic payslip.
About the GRZ e-Payslip Portal
The GRZ ePayslip Portal is an official self-service portal that allows all government of Zambia employees to access, view, and print their payslips online. The online ePayslip platform provides an easy and convenient way for employees to access their payslips irrespective of their location and time by simply logging into the GRZ portal with a username and password.
- The portal also provides detailed information about salary payments and tax deductions on a monthly basis.
- Employees can easily update personal information and access additional payroll services withouth the need of visiting a government HR facility for support.
How to Login to the GRZ e-Payslip Portal
Follow these steps to log into the GRZ portal to access and downloand your e-payslip online;
- Visit the GRZ e-payslip portal at https://mypayslip.grz.gov.zm
- Enter your email address and employee number
- Click on the send me credentials button
- An details of your login credentials will be sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the url to log into your account