GNPC Scholarships. The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) foundation has announced entry for their annual scholarships for graduate(Masters, PhD) and Undergraduate local scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic year. All interested persons may follow the guidelines below submit their applications.
About the GNPC Scholarships
GNPC as part of its social responsibility is mandated to offer limited Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarships, through the GNPC Foundation, to prospective Ghanaian students for each academic year.
The scholarship is for only Ghanaian students schooling in Ghana.
Eligibility for the GNPC Scholarship
To qualify for the GNPC Scholarships, all applicants must meet the following requirements
- Applicants must be a Ghanaian
- Applicants Must have obtained admission to pursue postgraduate or an undergraduate degree programme at an accredited tertiary institution in Ghana
- All Teachers and lecturers in STEM and TVET at technical institutions
NOTE: Nursing Training Colleges and Colleges of Education are not eligible
Required Documents for GNPC Scholarship Application (Postgraduate)
- Scanned copy of Admission letter.
- Scanned copy of First-degree Certificate.
- Scanned copy of other degree certificate (PhD only)
- Scanned copy of transcript.
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae.
- Scanned copy of letters of recommendation (Academic and Ocupational )
- Scanned copy of National Service Certficate.
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of bio-data page /National 1.D. Card) Passport picture).
Required Documents for GNPC Scholarship Application (Undergraduate)
- Scanned copy of Admission letter
- Scanned copy of WAEC esults or Certificate
- Scanned copy of Testimonial from your previous school Proof of Nationality (Birth Certificate / National ldentification Card)
- Passport picture
- Continuing students are to upload their academic transcripts Previous undergraduate certificate (degree, HND. Diploma) and cormesponding transcript for applicants pursuing another undergreduate certificate (Degree, HND, B-Tech)
GNPC Scholarship Guidelines
- All applications are to be done online via gnpcghana.com website
- Submision of hard copies of application would be rejected.
- Applicants with any form of disability are required to uplood medical certificate stating the level of seriousness of disability.
- Applicants who enjoy any fom of educational scholarship should not apply.
- It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on provision of accurate information. Misrepresentation in any material renders the application null and void. Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are mado based on the misrepresentation, the applicant shall refund al monies paid to him /her or may face prosecution or both.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Level/Field of Study For GNPC Scholarship Application Programme
GNPC scholarship is available to students in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics in Ghanaian public tertiary Institutions
GNPC Scholarship Opening Date
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation scholarship will begin on 16th January 2023 for postgraduate applicants and 1st February for undergraduate applicants.
GNPC Scholarship Closing Date
The GNPC scholarship 2023 deadline is 31st January 2023 for graduate applicants and 14th February 2023 for undergraduate applicants.
How To Download GNPC Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023
Kindly visit the GNPC Scholarship official website to download the application form and apply for the scholarship.
GNPC Contact Address
GNPC, PMB, PETROLEUM HOUSE
PHONE: +233-303-206020 | 0303-204654
FAX: +233-303-206592 | 0303-202854
EMAIL: [email protected]