GHRIS payslip online. Explore how to access, download and print the GHRIS payslip online for all government of Kenya employees. The GoK (Government of Kenya) GHRIS portal allows all employees to access payroll resources such as payslips, employee record updates, and other self-service activities.
Employees who can access GHRIS payslip portal
- Ministries and State Departments
- Uniformed Services
- State Corporations and Semi-Autonomous Government Agencies (SAGAs)
- Counties (both Executive and Assembly)
- Constitutional Commissions and Independent Offices
- Third-Party Organisations (e.g. Banks, SACCOS, Micro-Finance Institutions, Insurance Companies, Pensions Schemes) tsc online payslip
How to login to GHRIS Portal
Log in to your GHRIS portal with the following steps:
- Visit the GHRIS payroll portal login page
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your password
- Click on the login button.
- Wait for you to be redirected to your dashboard
Download and print your GHRIS payslip online with the following steps:
- Visit the GoK GHRIS payslip portal here
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click on the login button
- Within your account dashboard, click on the “My records” link
- Select My Payslip from the drop-down options
- Click on Current Payslip
- You should be able to view, download or print your payslip now.
Read Also: GoK GHRIS Payslip Portal
Activate GHRIS Payslip Online
New employees are to visit the online GHRIS portal to activate their GHRIS payslips by following the guidelines below.
- Visit the GHRIS payslip form portal
- Complete the form with the following
- National ID Card /Passport Number
- KRA PIN
- First Name
- Temporary Password
- Create your Password
- Confirm your Password
- Click on the save button to activate your GHRIS account.
- Congratulations, your account has been activated.
Click the link to join our telegram channel for timely updates