GES Basic School Teachers Recruitment Announced. On a letter dated on the 3rd of February 2023, the Ghana Education Service (GES) announced the recruitment of Basic School Teachers. Interested persons who will like to be considered for employment must have a Diploma in Basic Education Certificate in other to be considered for employment.
Read Also: UEW Sandwich Degree and Diploma Programmes
- To facilitate Learning using 21tcentury technology
- Continuously improve learner’s ability to research using new technologies
- Teach highly motivated learners, cater for learners with different learning abilities and help them achieve excellent academic results
- Attend relevant and continuous professional development sessions
- Use a variety of assessment tools and tasks to accurately assess levels of learners’ competency
- Any other responsibility that would be assigned to you by your Head of Institution
Application Requirements GES Basic School Teachers Recruitment
Applicants who wish to apply should meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed Diploma in Basic Education Programme and has no outstanding examination or referrals.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Service
- Must have passed the National Teacher Licensure Examination
- Must be ready to work wherever his/her services would be needed
Read Also: How To Apply For GES Inter Regional/Inter District Reposting Of Teachers
How to Apply GES Recruitment
Interested and qualified persons that will like to be considered for employment with Ghana Education Service (GES) should submit the applications using the GES recruitment portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh.
GES Basic School Teachers Recruitment Closing Date
The recruitment of Basic School Teachers into the Ghana Education Service is expected to last between 10th February 2023 – 24th February 2023.
GES Official Contact Information
- Address: Minstry Bronch Post Office P.O. Box M 45 Ministries-Accra
- Phone Number: Tel: 0551381098