College of Education Admission Portal. All applicants interested in securing admission into any of the government-owned teachers training colleges in Ghana are required to purchase the College of Education admission voucher and submit their application online using the official colleges of education admission portal. All applicants are however adviced to check the College of Education admission requirements before doing so.
How to log in to the College of Education Portal
Follow these guidelines to access and log in to the college of education admission portal;
- Access the login URL via www.admission.coeportal.edu.gh
- Enter your voucher PIN and Serial Number (steps to buy your CoE admission form)
- Click on the login button
- Wait for the system to authenticate and redirect you to the dashboard
How to apply for College of Education admission
You can apply for your College of Education admission online with the following guidelines;
- Visit the college of education admission portal via www.admission.coeportal.edu.gh
- Click on the Apply Now button to begin your application process
- Select your registration type (Normal, Awaiting)
- Enter your voucher PIN and Serial Number
- Click on the Login button and wait to be redirected to the application page
- Fill out the Application form and supply all required details, as well as attach a passport picture. ( passport picture format should be a JPG or JPEG and size must not exceed 40KB in size).
- Click the Preview button to do any of the following:
- Click the Edit button to modify your application.
- Click the Save and Continue later button to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
- Click Submit and Print Confirmation to complete your online application.
- After clicking on Submit and Print Confirmation, click the Print Form button to print Confirmation Page.
- Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
- Click on Close to go back to the login page.
- Each Applicant is required to print two copies of each of his/her confirmation pages and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so means the application won’t be processed
- Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelope.
How to buy the College of Education Admission Form on Phone
You can purchase the College of Education application voucher online using the following procedures;
- You can as make payment through mobile money on the following networks: AirtelTigo Cash, Vodafone cash, and MTN Mobile Money by dialing the shortcode *924*8# from all networks.
- After payment, you will be given the following information: A Personal Identification Number (PIN) and An Admission Application Serial Number.
- Then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: admission.coeportal.edu.gh and follow the specific stated there to fill out the online application form.
How to Check College Of Education Admission Status
To check the admission status of your College of Education application, follow these guidelines;
- Access the admission status portal via www.admissionsghana.com
- Select the admission year from the drop-down list
- Select the college of education you applied to
- Click on Check Admission list button to display your Admission Status